Corrie Tweets of the Week 2

What passion did Coronation Street ignite on Twitter last week? Read the tweets here now

CorrieCobbles_white_300dpi.jpg

Coronation Street‏  @itvcorrie  15h15 hours ago

When you’re getting wise words from Dev, you know you’re in the wrong… Will Mary be able to mend the damage she’s done?

DEV Al.jpg

mellers1313‏ @Mel_Navan  15h15 hours ago

The Todd and Adam pairing has been one of the best in recent times Shame its not gonna last.

images.jpeg

I agree with that. Such a shame. I could see that duo developing into something quite special

A great example of how here in the next text…

Sam‏ @Sam13Car  16h16 hours ago

Mary runs out of bistro… Todd: Whoa! Careful, you can cause an accident. Adam: Which we can benefit from. Todd: Run faster!

Claire Marie‏ ‪@ClaireMarieMcC2 15h

I think we can officially say that Todd and Adam successfully brought Aidan DOWNNN mission complete by the badass lawyers .

Auntie Pegg‏ @AuntiePegg  15h15 hours ago

Don’t like this Mary at all

Mad Mary.jpeg

Coronation Street‏Verified account @itvcorrie  Nov 3

Go Peter! Gemma deserves so much better

That of course refers to Peter throwing a passing idiot out of the pub for insulting our Gemma

Tracey‏ @Ginismysin  15h15 hours ago

Anyone else want to punch Mary in the face?

Beckie-Mae‏ @Beckie_Miller_  Nov 6

Please say Moira and Vic Reeves bugger off together in the near future

Connor McIntyre‏Verified account @connor9mcintyre  Nov 7

Hey tweeps , thank you so so much for all the congratulations I am very proud 2 be part of the #Corrie team.Thank U

Phelan.jpeg

Old Nicodemus‏ @oldnicodemus  15h15 hours ago

I’ve completely forgotten what Todd has against Aiden and to be honest, I don’t really care

Claire Marie‏ ‪@ClaireMarieMcC2 15h

Ohhh Todd definitely is a dodgy lawyer … him just taking his hood down at the end like yass Todd U SHOW AIDAN HOW ITS DONE

Well, thanks for clearing the hoody up for me, Claire. I couldn’t be sure who it was.

Marina Nelson‏ @itypeandtalk  15h15 hours ago

IS AIDAN ASLEEP IN THAT VAN??????????????

Now that’s something I’d never considered

🐦 rachey77  🐦‏ @Cooper1Racheal  15h15 hours ago

Love people on soaps,always moaning they’ve got no money but spend all the time in cafes and pubs lol

Tony Scullion‏ @CI5TonyRhodes  Nov 6

Anyone else find the charecter Jim Moor is playing, annoying and actually not funny!

Unknown-7.jpeg

This is shaping into a general concensus. We’re talking about the new character Colin of course. Now I have to say something here in Jim’s defence.

I’ve never really liked him, but I’m enjoying this new character. I was kinda hoping he might stay.

Surely I’m not the only one that thinks like that,

Please let me know…

Persa Verance‏ @PurlMaster55  Nov 4

Please recast Todd. There is so little gay male representation on #Corrie and Eileen has already lost 1 son

Lee atherton‏ @Leeavvy  16h16 hours ago

Boring me that little prick joseph now

Why don’t you say it as it is, Lee

The Gay Christ‏ @TheGayChrist  Nov 7

The HIV story line on Coronation Street was inaccurate. Faye cannot be given the all clear until a three month window has passed.

Unknown.jpeg

I hope you enjoyed this episode of Corrie Tweets of the Week

Make sure you hashtag your Corrie tweets with #CorrieCobbles
This will help us to cover it in Corrie Tweets of the Week and on our Podcast, The Corrie Cobbles Show.
By the way, have you visited our new shop yet?
We’d love to see you at TheCorrieShop.com
Corrie Shop_v2_LR.jpg